On 3rd of November EPS LT participated in the 8th Swedbank Baltic card payment forum that was held in Riga.
During the event Swedbank representatives and guest speakers shared their experiences and insights about:
– innovation in payment services market;
– contactless payment technology;
– regulation of payment market and related changes;
– overview of the economic situation in Baltic region and forecasts for 2017;
– future technologies in the retail market.
EPS LT team this year introduced the following solutions:
– the possibility to pay tips by bank card;
– product tree solution implemented and used by the Customs of Lithuania and Kaunas City Municipality;
– fuel card solution that allows to create a partnership between several service providers operating in different countries.
This event provides an excellent opportunity for the participants to get acquainted with the newest bank’s partner’s services and innovative equipment and share relevant information.
(Photo by Joanna Jõhvikas)